Master in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Passionate about drug research and discovery, and the study of drug usage?
This master’s program introduces students to the world of pharmaceutical research. Most credits are awarded for a research project and drafting of a thesis. Additional credits are awarded for course work.
This 45-credit program spans three full-time terms. Applicants are considered for admission for the Fall, Winter, and Spring terms. Applicants can also apply to this program on a part-time basis.
The Master in Pharmaceutical Sciences (with thesis) trains future researchers in the pharmaceutical field.
Six concentrations are available:
- Medicinal chemistry
- Medications and population health
- Pharmaceutical technology
For more information, please see the program description, structure, and course listing in the prospective students’ website (in French only).
Admission and Requirements
Applicants to the MSc must meet the following criteria:
- Meet the general conditions of eligibility listed in the Academic Regulations of the Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies.
- Hold an undergraduate degree, which prepared the applicant adequately for the graduate program, or a degree deemed equivalent.
- Have maintained a grade point average of 3.0/4.3 or higher during the undergraduate program.
- Have a good understanding of French and English.
- Specify the concentration considered.
- Upon receiving conditional admission to the program, take steps to find a professor at the Faculty to act as research director.
Admissions Department – Université de Montréal
Phone: 514 343-7076 or 1-866-977-7076
Fax: 514 343-5788
For more information on the graduate programs in pharmaceutical sciences:
Phone : 514 343-6111, poste 6467
Courriel : firstname.lastname@example.org